Thursday, September 08, 2005

3 whole days since my last post. Not too shabby considering there was a very good chance that my blog would be DOA on account of my short attention span regarding anything that needs constant updating. Everything is the same here at the casa de Foster other than the fact that my big Hollywood adventure is finally coming to fruition in the form of a release date. That's right, my movie is actually going to be released in real theaters in actual cities across America. Well, 60 cities that is. It seems that the little movie that could, came really far, but stopped just short of the most coveted "wide release." But the good news is that it is an actual movie and not some elaborate "Punk" (someday you'll get what's coming to you Kutcher) as I was accustomed to thinking after a whole year had gone by with absolutely no news about it. So with the limited release (it probably won't be here in Little Rock) and the cheap airfare (way cheaper to fly than drive) I'm going back to Dallas to see my big break in Hollywood (my hand is in the opening credits, close-up). The weekend of October 21 will be the premiere to end all premieres. We're talking dinner at a restaurant that has real cloth napkins, putting on my most expensive clothes (a combined total of roughly $40) and rolling out the red carpet. Now all that's left is locating and buying a roll of red carpet because, although I'll bother them incessantly until the premiere, I doubt the movie theater will roll one out just for me....this time. Peace out.

3 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy! So glad you are entering the bloging community! I didn't know you were going to Dallas for the premier! THat will be tons of fun!! See I am learning things already!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Hey Loser! Way to stay in Little Rock. C'mon Jordan, you can be funnier than this. I've seen you in action. I hope all is going well with you! Now are you serious about the movie thing?

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have your autograph? And a mimeographed copy of your autograph? And a mime?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home