Sunday, September 11, 2005

Judging by the frequency of my posts, it seems I am falling into the pattern of most of my past endeavors....namely, apathy. However, it's really hard to post about all the exciting and amazing things in my life when, well, everything's not that exciting nor amazing. So that leaves me with the duty of hyping up the mundane aspects of my life while waiting for all those exciting and amazing things to happen. I spent most of the weekend trying to reinstall an older version of iTunes on my computer because Apple decided that it was going to release their new improved version 5.0 that was new, but far from improved. The only accurate way to describe it would be "a huge step backward for humanity in general." That's about all I've got for now, but stay tuned, especially all my illiterate friends, because I will soon be adding pictures to my blog. Of course, if you're illiterate then you can't read that last sentence.Well, just get a literate friend to read it to you. Of course, if you're illiterate then you won't be able to read that last sentence telling you to get a friend to read that other sentence to you. Well, let's face it, if you're illiterate then you're not on this website to begin with. You're out chasing stray dogs in the street or checking the trees in your yards for little elves that will make you cookies. Peace out.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Ha, great Keebler reference. They are very smart elves.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hilarious yo, absolut hilarity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home