Thursday, September 15, 2005


<- Here's a picture of the Duke from Colton's. Looking at him, you can tell he's very disappointed in himself, yet I can still enjoy my steak sitting under his painting.

I've become one of those people. A runner. Well, I guess I can't really call myself a runner yet since running two times on a treadmill doesn't really cement my path to athletic stardom. I collected everything I would need to start a new regiment: an iPod, running shoes and a treadmill to run on. I had everything I needed, so naturally it took me two months to actually start. My first run was rather embarrassing. I made it 8 minutes running at 6 mph before I practically fell off the treadmill, waiting for the feeling in my legs to return. I've always heard people say that their legs felt like jello, but I never really understood until then. I actually consider it a defining moment as I can now join a conversation when someone says "my arms felt like jello" by regaling them with my misadventures in fitness: "You think that's bad, wait 'til you hear about my legs!"

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just had to comment on your running story! I can't believe you bought a treadmill and running shoes, who are you? The Jordan Foster I knew would have never been caught exercising, much less extreme exercising-running! I am so glad you have joined the "my legs feel like Jello" club!

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want everyone to know I took the infamous Duke picture..."Duke's disappointed!"

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like jello. but not leg-flavored jello. that's just weird, jordan foster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home