Sunday, September 25, 2005

I survived. 19 hours locked in a television studio, but I survived. We got some major tornadoes, flooding and other crazy, crazy weather, but I survived. I've now been awake for 30 hours and have caught my 8th wind. Thankfully we had plenty to do. I brought my PS2, book, and movies and we ended up watching Napoleon Dynamite on the 12 feet screen on the set and playing Monopoly all night. I also got to hook up my PS2 and play on the plasma screens. So all in all, would I do it again?

Are you kidding me? Of course not. Did you miss the part where I said I've been awake for 30 hours.

My internship movie is really going to happen. The new website was unveiled and you can go to it at www.kidsinamericamovie.com and watch the trailer. I spent the whole time figuring out where I was standing in each scene. Off camera of course.

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

That's funny that you know Stephen. I've known Stephen for a while, he grew up with my cousin. It's so funny how we can find all these random connections!

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is kinda late, but i got you beat. I spend 42 hours in a room with anywhere between 40 to 60 kids, i repeat kids. Those kids would be between the ages of 15 months to 17 years old. Yuck. Once again, sorry this comment is so late in coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home