Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I know I'm geeking out about all this but I just can't help myself. Two more days until the release of Kids in America!! This is a big deal to me people. I know there may not be many people left reading this blog because of my successful attempt to talk about the movie non-stop, but if you are reading this than go see it because it is pretty much video form of the old "What Did You Do For Your Summer Vacation?" report you have to do every year in school. This is how I spent summer 2004. You can even go online and check for showtimes. SHOWTIMES!!! I at first thought that maybe, if I was lucky, it would be playing at the Magnolia theater in Dallas. Turns out it's playing at 10 theaters in Dallas, and it's even playing here in Little Rock. And to top it all off (this has to be a sign) we went out to dinner last night for Becca's last day here and as we were all sitting enjoying our burgers, the song "Kids in America" comes on. I'm definitely geeking it out at the theater on Saturday.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger tleaf10 said...

Hey Jordan...Remember me? Congrats on your movie...I tried to watch the trailer but I'm incompetent...I read the movie description and it sounds very scandalous ...like you:) How did you get that picture of me in the cheerleading skirt? I would have chipped in $15.00 for the trip...still think you're a little short. Have a good weekend!
-Terri Lee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home