Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It's been a long time since my last post and I've got lots of amazing and great things to tell you about....is what I would be saying if I had any amazing and great things to tell you about. It's been kinda quiet lately, no huge waves to rock the boat. Work's still cool. Lost is finally back after three weeks. Trying to find people to work for me on Christmas. Same old stuff. Oh yeah. I signed up for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program and today I'm going for my interview to get my kid. Even though the brochures say they "strongly disagree" with renaming him, I've already starting calling him Annyong in my head, Annyong being the little Korean kid on Arrested Development. So from now on if I say anything about Annyong, everyone will know what I'm talking about. So anyway, I'm going to interview to get Annyong today at 5:30. So, here's to hoping that they don't find out about that time I killed a guy in Reno just to watch him die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home